NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!!

No votes

Total votes: 0

Zachary
Forums Elite

Re: NEW FACEBOOK PAGE!!

Post by Zachary »

I don't really use Facebook either after deleting a hundred or so "friends" along time ago now I just use it for family and a few people who would actually talk to me.

That being said is the group for the VM community or just for the clan?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I would join, but last time I did my "real" name got plastered on like 40 websites.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=F5

Post by =(V)=F5 »

Too many NSA backdoors for me. Never been a fan and never will be.

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

=(V)=F5 wrote:Too many NSA backdoors for me. Never been a fan and never will be.

You have the answer to why I don't use it very much at all... lol
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Sorry, the NSA can be in my stuff all they want, whatever they find I have the balls to say to their face. I do not live my life in fear, I continue to do what I want, when I want, where I want, no reason to not do it because some other person is "watching" over me.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Boyzel
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Boyzel »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:Sorry, the NSA can be in my stuff all they want, whatever they find I have the balls to say to their face. I do not live my life in fear, I continue to do what I want, when I want, where I want, no reason to not do it because some other person is "watching" over me.
LOL, Really you guys have stuff that you don't want the NSA to know about?? Can look at me, kinda boring...
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

I just don't like the fact that MY inalienable rights to PRIVACY is being invaded.
It doesn't matter how boring or interesting I may be, it's none of thier fucking business unless I choose to make it that way.
=(V)=F5

Post by =(V)=F5 »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote:Sorry, the NSA can be in my stuff all they want, whatever they find I have the balls to say to their face. I do not live my life in fear, I continue to do what I want, when I want, where I want, no reason to not do it because some other person is "watching" over me.

I prefer knowing not "fearing" about a lot of things in our digital world and with that comes a lot of knowledge in regards to "data mining". I don't care for Facebook since it's inception and I especially don't give 2 shits for Mark Fuckenberg and watching this bitch sweat nervously when asked about people's privacy on facebook (You can pull up the video on youtube for ex.). He knows and I know just like anybody else out there who does the research that Facebook is an instrument for data mining in the context I am sure you would not prefer.

There is also what's called desensitization and your comment above is the perfect example of what's happening with the younger generation.

Quote by Mark Zuckenberg while in college with the first trials of Facebook.

Zuckerberg: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuckerberg: Just ask.

Zuckerberg: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuckerberg: People just submitted it.

Zuckerberg: I don't know why.

Zuckerberg: They "trust me"

Zuckerberg: Dumb f*cks.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

And what in the hell can they mine from me? Nothing. That's why I do not care, for the mere fact, I got nothing to hide. And even if I did and they found it, it wouldn't stop me from saying it to their face.

I do not fear the goverment nor the NSA. The shit has been going on for years, before all this knew shit came out. Sorry, they can track you through a cell phone, camera's posted on stop lights, the last place you used your ID or Credit Card. If they want to know anything about you, they can and they will retrieve it. Whenever someone wants to stand up against these fucktards, give me a call up, you got my support.

In fact, they already know everything about you, that's the scary thing.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

[youtube]0hKhkI49Z5s[/youtube]

Return to “General Discussion”