No Shave November

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Re: No Shave November

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

I have full respect for any member of the army, even though I believe that wars are not done for the reasons we are being told. But that has nothing to do with the courage shown by the ''simple'' soldiers. ''Dying for your country'' is a pretty tricky statement in my opinion. It really depends on the occasion. If I was an American and the whole USA was under attack by an enemy invader, then yes I would risk my life, because in case the enemy won, the whole world would change. I would be forced to live a life without freedom and the constant fear of being persecuted. On the other hand, in case I return back to tiny Cyprus in the future and it gets invaded again by Turkey of 70+ million population, classified by some as one of the top 10 military forces in the world, I would get the F*** out!! lol. Not because I am a coward, but because I would have a choice to still live free in another country. After all, life is the most precious thing we have.
Blacklightning
Forums Elite

Post by Blacklightning »

I haven't shaved in 19 years and have nothing to show for it :(
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

Blacklightning wrote:I haven't shaved in 19 years and have nothing to show for it :(
I don't think I would like to see how you look like right now. :blink How would a man who hasn't shaved for 19 years look like? SIGH* :omg-shocked
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Blacklightning wrote:I haven't shaved in 19 years and have nothing to show for it :(
My husband doesn't grow a lot of facial hair, himself. I imagine it's because he's half Alaskan Native.

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
Zachary
Forums Elite

Post by Zachary »

I would totally grow it out but my boss for whatever reason wants me clean shaven everyday when I go to work. *shrug*
Last edited by Zachary on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cross_Eyed_Noob
V.I.P.

Post by Cross_Eyed_Noob »

Allright nvm.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Cross_Eyed_Noob wrote:Allright nvm.
:laugh :laugh :rofl :laugh :laugh
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

On the doggy pic.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Pie wrote:
My husband doesn't grow a lot of facial hair, himself. I imagine it's because he's half Alaskan Native.

which I always found interesting due to the climate.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Native Americans in general have less body and facial hair than other ethnicities. He has less hair on his arms and legs too, and doesn't have any chest hair. I prefer it that way though. =-P

=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

You wouldn't like Greeks then :( We are hairy. lol.. I mean not like hair on our backs hairy, but definitely more hairy than latinos, native americans or asians. But a trimmer does miracles.. Never a razor though, I would never remove hair from any body part completely for any woman :love
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

There are particular areas where I think a clean shave is nice on a guy, but not areas normally visible by just anyone. =-P Otherwise, I'd never ask a guy to shave anything he didn't want to. Just as I feel I have a right to do with I want with my body, I feel they should be able to do with theirs.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:You wouldn't like Greeks then :( We are hairy. lol.. I mean not like hair on our backs hairy, but definitely more hairy than latinos, native americans or asians. But a trimmer does miracles.. Never a razor though, I would never remove hair from any body part completely for any woman :love
Would you like to see my legs and arms? If they wanted to go look for bigfoot, all they have to do is come knocking at my door.

THANK GOD, I do not have it on my back. Got some on my chest and a little on my lower back but that's about it. Everything else I keep trimmed.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yeah I have to manscape or I look like bigfoots little brother

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”