Issues

R O S E A N N E ' S B U M - CTF, DM and Jets!/color]

ZodiaK
Forums Master

Issues

Post by ZodiaK »

I guess this is where I should post this but...

Nyx and I were trying the way the RX is now on the server, and noticed quite a few problems. For instance, you can no longer run people over while flying, you can't even pick up team mates. Also, there is a mouse bug that causes sensitivity spikes while flying. I was also flying in a straight line and next thing I knew i went face first into a wall without even turning. I don't know if Mar disabled lock on, but it doesn't lock onto enemies unless they are at a standstill.
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Re: Issues

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

D=
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

=(V)=ZodiaK wrote:I guess this is where I should post this but...

Nyx and I were trying the way the RX is now on the server, and noticed quite a few problems. For instance, you can no longer run people over while flying, you can't even pick up team mates. Also, there is a mouse bug that causes sensitivity spikes while flying. I was also flying in a straight line and next thing I knew i went face first into a wall without even turning. I don't know if Mar disabled lock on, but it doesn't lock onto enemies unless they are at a standstill.
I can confirm what Zodiak is mentioning, at least in part. The issue with running into a wall or crashing without even turning, I've experienced as well.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

Which server? I'm assuming it's the main server
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

[quote="=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\"]Which server? I'm assuming it's the main server[/quote]

Here I thought they were talking about server 2.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

its server 2 there is nothing different on server 1 or that has been changed.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

Server 1 is fine for me. It's got something to do with the way the jets are in server 2 then?
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

server 2 is using beta jets. Mar was looking for feedback so thanks for that

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Kevster wrote:
=(V)=ZodiaK wrote:I guess this is where I should post this but...

I can confirm what Zodiak is mentioning, at least in part. The issue with running into a wall or crashing without even turning, I've experienced as well.
I had that too in some moments!

I know that my mouse is not stable but yea ,I just fly straight and in a moment i just turn without moving my mouse and crash!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

Okay, this was what I was waiting. About having to wait for lock, I did it so it re-scan/locks into player the moment the crosshair is in place. So you can get to hit jets. And about crashing in a straight line, Can you say me in with map did you test? I will like to see that.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Mar wrote:Okay, this was what I was waiting. About having to wait for lock, I did it so it re-scan/locks into player the moment the crosshair is in place. So you can get to hit jets. And about crashing in a straight line, Can you say me in with map did you test? I will like to see that.
(VIP)AA ,The tunnels you fly through ,Sometimes you're flying straight in the middle of them and then you just crash into the wall of the tunnel without even turning your mouse!
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=BloodyRabbit
Co-Leader

Post by =(V)=BloodyRabbit »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:
=(V)=Mar wrote:Okay, this was what I was waiting. About having to wait for lock, I did it so it re-scan/locks into player the moment the crosshair is in place. So you can get to hit jets. And about crashing in a straight line, Can you say me in with map did you test? I will like to see that.
(VIP)AA ,The tunnels you fly through ,Sometimes you're flying straight in the middle of them and then you just crash into the wall of the tunnel without even turning your mouse!
That's because you're a noob! :rofl :laugh
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am WTF I shot this twat-a-potamus and he didn't die!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 am wtf lag is that!
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 am I cant believe i have to waste my time on this
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 pm During the Cold War, the U.S. considered airdropping enormous condoms labeled "Medium" on the Soviets
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am A free picture of DEEZ NUTZ
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm bahaha this is great news
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm how about we mute the entire server then all you can do is play or rage quit.
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am FML im old and chics don't check me out anymore
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm BloodyRabbit is the sexiest man alive!! (Rubs nipples)

Oh RJ, the things you say. This is worth the super long sig :laugh :vmrocks

ZodiaK
Forums Master

Post by ZodiaK »

Figure 4x2 and a map with Tubez in the name.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

devil tubez?

Nyx
Forums Master

Post by Nyx »

Also if you ping over 100 the jet is shaking all over the place, feels unplayable.

Return to “Server 4 - R O S E A N N E ' S B U M - CTF, DM and Jets!”