I can take over this branch

=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

I can take over this branch

Post by =(V)iper= »

I'll start making arrangements to do something regarding recruitment, publicity, and such for XBox One communities and people. I can see what we can do to get us apart of this console.

If anyone has an XBox and wants my gamertag it's eF0Xhound (zero not an "O")

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: I can take over this branch

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)iper= wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:00 pm I'll start making arrangements to do something regarding recruitment, publicity, and such for XBox One communities and people. I can see what we can do to get us apart of this console.

I think Igniter already has a division in the Fortnite and ApexLegends games but just confirm with him.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

Igniter
Forums Participant

Post by Igniter »

I try to recruit players consistently especially when they ask me what the VM stand for in my gamer tag. I'm not the kind of guy to say I am going to be the only one in charge of a branch. I look at it as an opportunity for multiple people to be a part of something bigger. The issue for us is streaming players. Deadly 911 and Abrinth are up and coming streamers. The trouble they are running into is getting a bigger streamer to host them. My contact's name is Hinsey. He has 400 followers and does streaming constantly. He plays in tournaments and is aiming to do streaming as a side gig to make some extra doe. I have tried to recruit him, but he said he is doing his own solo thing for now. For us to be recognized in the world of console gaming, we would need people like him to mention our name when he streams. I have asked him to do this. I will be playing fortnite with him again soon. He is on a PUBG kick at the moment. If anyone knows any streamers. Try to have them say our name on the stream.
--IGNITER--
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Igniter wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:58 am I try to recruit players consistently especially when they ask me what the VM stand for in my gamer tag. I'm not the kind of guy to say I am going to be the only one in charge of a branch. I look at it as an opportunity for multiple people to be a part of something bigger. The issue for us is streaming players. Deadly 911 and Abrinth are up and coming streamers. The trouble they are running into is getting a bigger streamer to host them. My contact's name is Hinsey. He has 400 followers and does streaming constantly. He plays in tournaments and is aiming to do streaming as a side gig to make some extra doe. I have tried to recruit him, but he said he is doing his own solo thing for now. For us to be recognized in the world of console gaming, we would need people like him to mention our name when he streams. I have asked him to do this. I will be playing fortnite with him again soon. He is on a PUBG kick at the moment. If anyone knows any streamers. Try to have them say our name on the stream.
I have been watching Abrinth stream, so when Hinsey goes on stream, tell him to post it up in Discord and I'll try to pop in. My name is TheSingleSurvivor on twitch, so even if he doesn't mention us, I can definitely say something along the lines of, hey, it's me, CandyMan from Vulpine Mission.

Igniter
Forums Participant

Post by Igniter »

I mentioned it to him.
--IGNITER--
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)iper= wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:00 pm I'll start making arrangements to do something regarding recruitment, publicity, and such for XBox One communities and people. I can see what we can do to get us apart of this console.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
=(V)iper=
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)iper= »

Fortnite, PUBG, Apex, they're all just on their Battle Royale kicks. There's more games to offer with bigger communities out there that those 3 mentioned are nothing more than essentially "side games."

Biggest Community hits for XBox right now aside from those 3 BR games

Call of Duty (with it's own Battle Royale mode "Blackout")
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
GTA V
Destiny 2
ARK: Survival Evolved
Red Dead Redemption 2
Overwatch

Those are games to focus on, especially Siege, Destiny 2, ARK, and Overwatch. The reason I said those is because they're games that have been out for some time now and have people continuously playing them with pretty large competitive (aside ARK) communities. Granted the BR games are very popular at the moment on streaming and communities there, but it doesn't exactly mesh well with what I'm sure Candyman is trying to accomplish and as you said yourself, building something bigger. Fortnite is dying, Apex only allows a maximum of 3 players on a team, PUBG 4 (which is also dying). Overwatch is 6 (I think I don't play it much) Destiny is a 4 man fire squad but you can make a clan out of it to have more players available, and Siege is 5v5.

I'm just saying to build a community you have to look deeper into just what the hype games are going for right now. I was on Twitch last night seeing GTA was still the popular game to watch (mostly from little kids I'm assuming) with 150K viewers. So just because it's a hot game right now doesn't mean jackshit until you look further down the road.

If you want to stroke my ego, be sure to spit on it first
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Fortnite and Apex are good games to begin in, in my opinion and here's the reason why.

VM has accomplished more in the past month than in the last year (no jab at us, so hear me out) simply because we branched out. Now that we're in the other games, people are going to start questioning, who is VM, etc. Now, as far as the games that Viper has mentioned, yeah, I'd say we should definitely move in on them as well. We opened up more than we can ever imagine, we're no longer stuck in a one world game. We have more opportunities now, after all, we just went to a PC only game to games that can be played on PC/or any other console.

So, if we can move into CoD, do it. GTA, do it. Desinty, do it (which I think Abrinth has spoke to me before about branching off into this, so that's in the works) and so forth. My eyes are already scanning Google Stadia, simply because if this gaming platform is successful, VM will take off like a bullet out of a gun, it'll change the gaming world as we know it and VM.

BUT, that's later. We'll get there when that time comes, for now, we have so many games we can branch into. If you can do it, do it. I am working on getting a division in World of Tanks Blitz. Nothing big or major, but our name will be out there, just need more time before I get the million tokens to start it up :D

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

i can only hope we blow up and start getting donations again.

/still checked out

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:52 am i can only hope we blow up and start getting donations again.

/still checked out
Where's the $5 I put in? I know it wasn't much but it got the ball rollin'.

Return to “Xbox”