hi all haveing a break for forum ut etc

=(V)=Blade_Runner
Forums Participant

hi all haveing a break for forum ut etc

Post by =(V)=Blade_Runner »

hi every one gonna have little break for a little bit from ut and gaming as my health is not right great at the moment probally few day may be a week or two just need to sort my health out speak soon
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Re: hi all haveing a break for forum ut etc

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hope everything is alright and that it all works out Blade. We'll be keeping a watchful eye on you. :thumbup
=(V)=Blade_Runner
Forums Participant

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:51 pm Hope everything is alright and that it all works out Blade. We'll be keeping a watchful eye on you. :thumbup
thanks kev hopefully just Been diagnosed type 2 diabetic a week or 2 ago BUT it not been detected till problems as started occurring in my feet and it raised it ugly head with pain in legs and feet only because of going to docs for they pain i relised i had it i knew i had even got it glugose lever are high and it done nerve damage in legs feet and back as well as my stomach which is leaving me nauseated day in day out i jut need to get controll of thing to stop any further damage happeing in my nservous system

thanks for reply bud
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

As stated on FB bro, we'll be here for when you return.

Your health is more important :D
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=Blade_Runner
Forums Participant

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:24 pm As stated on FB bro, we'll be here for when you return.

Your health is more important :D
thanks candy man ill still be in our foruma and discord just wont be right active you know i carnt stay away vm lol ill get back to gameing at some point
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hi Blade

One immediate thing that you can and should do, is to dramatically change your diet, to cut out sugar and salt and eat as much in the way of organic foods as possible. Eat plenty of salads, grass-fed beef, organic chicken, turkey and things like that. I guaranty that this will greatly improve your situation. :thumbup
=(V)=Blade_Runner
Forums Participant

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:27 pm Hi Blade

One immediate thing that you can and should do, is to dramatically change your diet, to cut out sugar and salt and eat as much in the way of organic foods as possible. Eat plenty of salads, grass-fed beef, organic chicken, turkey and things like that. I guaranty that this will greatly improve your situation. :thumbup

hi kev thanks for advice i aM process of changing diet and to stop it progressing with type 2 although im not massive junk food eater or have lot of suger suger is just about in every thing these and it is hard to avoid both salt and sugar im gonna start getting more organic veg i love salads not massive keen meat eater but there is odd few i do like were i may need to look in to getting natural fed meats but the Nerve damage from diabetes can not be reversed sadly and will suffer for it but the best i can do is stop the progression of further nerve damage happening im new to all this and haveing to learn fast now i never knew complexity of damage it can do

Return to “General Discussion”