Post by Stealth »

Hm... what about a HyperDimensionX...? :think

Like in the movie Titan AE... :thumbup

Nwm... the Thunderbird is the best...! :smile
=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Re: RX8 Feedback 3

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

Ok was just in game an this happened.. I know I could go find the file an delete it ...But then ill have to do that everytime .. :( What should I do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sig by =(V)=DASH
Chamberly
Forums Participant

Post by Chamberly »

Does not leave it in your Cache let it re-download a new one every time? I know mine does.
=(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\
Forums Master

Post by =(\/)=_\/3|\|0/\/\ »

=(V)=SILVER_FOX wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 pm Ok was just in game an this happened.. I know I could go find the file an delete it ...But then ill have to do that everytime .. :( What should I do?
Did you download a personal version of the map to play offline?
Superior
Forums Participant

Post by Superior »

Hohoho this is not RX... :cool This is a Raketta... :laugh
=(V)=Chromatic Death
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Chromatic Death »

Idea: Add Flares to give a higher chance of the heat-seeking rocket lose track/Miss jet.

Based on gameplay balancing possibly 1-3 uses per launch. :)
"You have all the powers in your world, but in reality, you will have to adapt to the limitations."
-Chromatic Death(Aric)
tha chef
Forums Participant

Post by tha chef »

could we have an rb-rx day once in awhile?

unrelated: fix nw pls, half vote is retarded.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

tha chef wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:53 am could we have an rb-rx day once in awhile?

unrelated: fix nw pls, half vote is retarded.
Why have it one day when you can play it every day? (RB RX that is)...

And NW, no.

Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

tha chef
Forums Participant

Post by tha chef »

I know about that server, it's on my favs. Nobody plays there though, there's like 50 people on UT any given time, it won't be playable on it's own.
Stealth
Forums Master

Post by Stealth »

Sqeezer 8 :think
Orion's***Belt
Forums Elite

Post by Orion's***Belt »

So, maybe I missed a detail in a post.
Is this new RX8 TEST currently ACTIVE on the regular VM server? Or, do I have to go to some special testing server to check it out???
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

I don't care for the characteristics of the current RX. Doesn't seem right to me. I still think that the best RX ever, was the green/black one, used and or created by HOF. I think that version was the most fun and had the least issues. BTW, I'm not taking anything away from Master Mar. Mar is an incredible coder that I know we're all thankful for. He certainly knows his stuff. I'm just stating my personal opinion with regards to comparing the two RX versions.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Duke wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:01 am So, maybe I missed a detail in a post.
Is this new RX8 TEST currently ACTIVE on the regular VM server? Or, do I have to go to some special testing server to check it out???
No. The RX we're doing is not a test. The original idea was to revamp the RX to go "old school" for the 20th anniversary for UT but with most of the maps in the game getting glitched due to players being able to take advantage of some of the disadvantages of what the jet, we're now revamping the RX to curb the glitches in maps.

The first change we did, was the speed. We dropped the speed from 30 km/h to 22 and the TC from 40 kh/m to 30, the missile missile speed has also dropped. Other adjustments will also take effect, over time, like, the slide and possible hull. We were going to do the speed in increments but if we did it from 30, to 28, and so on, the jet would've had a stuttering effect, so we had to no choice to just drop it from 30 to 22 and because of that, we decided to not make anymore changes to the jet for at least a month, so everyone can adapt to the change. We're not going to drop changes on the player base like the a bomb, we want everyone to adapt to the changes, gradually.

Putting all these changes into effect, will curb the glitching in maps. We could simply have map makers redo maps, but that's too time consuming and could take weeks to months for a finished product. We could recode the RX but that is also time consuming, and our coders do not have that and even with me throwing dough at them, they are not biting. So the quickest easiest solution would be the editing of the RX settings, which RJ could deny or not to this statement, takes roughly 5 minutes to do and take effect immediately.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=Kevster wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:23 am I don't care for the characteristics of the current RX. Doesn't seem right to me. I still think that the best RX ever, was the green/black one, used and or created by HOF. I think that version was the most fun and had the least issues. BTW, I'm not taking anything away from Master Mar. Mar is an incredible coder that I know we're all thankful for. He certainly knows his stuff. I'm just stating my personal opinion with regards to comparing the two RX versions.
I think your memory has gone a little hazy. Any previous version RX had major stability issues such as server crashes and user gpf's. When you jump off the jet you lag. missile fly's near you you lag etc..

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!

Return to “General Discussion”