The Return of Pie

Anyone is free to post ass kicking shots here!

No votes

Total votes: 0

=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Re: The Return of Pie

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Lol Gurl, you're joking, right? All I've heard is how good you are (though I haven't really played with you myself). I'm good at defense, and that I won't deny, but that's about it. Some maps I'll get lucky enough to cap on or even return our flag, but I mostly just defend.

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
GurL
V.I.P.

Post by GurL »

=(V)=Pie wrote:Lol Gurl, you're joking, right? All I've heard is how good you are (though I haven't really played with you myself). I'm good at defense, and that I won't deny, but that's about it. Some maps I'll get lucky enough to cap on or even return our flag, but I mostly just defend.
Does it seem like I am? I'm only good in IG, other than that I suck in everything else.
DeM

Post by DeM »

*FTB*~GurL~ wrote:
=(V)=Pie wrote:Lol Gurl, you're joking, right? All I've heard is how good you are (though I haven't really played with you myself). I'm good at defense, and that I won't deny, but that's about it. Some maps I'll get lucky enough to cap on or even return our flag, but I mostly just defend.
Does it seem like I am? I'm only good in IG, other than that I suck in everything else.
^^
HaHa
Forums Elite

Post by HaHa »

Me too, i'm only good in iG :(
=(V)=]v[yster
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=]v[yster »

At the rate Gurl excelled in our RX server, for her to say she sucks at RX is silly. Don't be modest. Once we get your setup working to where you don't lag in RX servers, we'll all have to watch out!
=(V)=Gladiator
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=Gladiator »

=(V)=]v[yster wrote:At the rate Gurl excelled in our RX server, for her to say she sucks at RX is silly. Don't be modest. Once we get your setup working to where you don't lag in RX servers, we'll all have to watch out!
^^
Don't underestimate your powers Gurl!!! You're really good at RX too!

Awesome sig made by FTB Gurl~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johan Cruijf: "Every disadvantage has it's advantage."

<=(V)=Cownage; Moo!>

Return to “Brag Shots”