Server 1 Issues (Rocket-X Server)

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Re: Server 1 Issues (Rocket-X Server)

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:When i toss the RX it doesn't explode unless i don't use my movement keys right after tossing ,And sometimes it doesn't even explode when i just Space"jump" it.

I told RJ about this issue but nothing works even if i disarm it and while tossing i arm it.

In the past i was just tossing with my movement keys ,Now i can't even save myself after tossing (either i kill myself from the blast or someone does).

Doesn't work at critical moments :(
Do you configure it for keyboard? By default it is mouse wheel to disarm it or arm it.
And if you are having packet loss you wont see the explosion.

=(V)=SILVER_FOX wrote:
=(V)=Mar wrote:Update your render. You are using the old D3D (The one it came with UT in 1999).

Use D3D9 -> http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... 3d9r13.zip

I think someone was using a crashskin.
Ok so I did the D3D9 update and the HUD display stays a solid color and the transparency of it does not change when I try to change it in preferences in the game . Also it was a bit glitchy too. So I tried D3D 10 and it said I was missing a dll file, so I got the file the internet and then it worked but the game keeps playing in a windowed mode (a small window) and the resolution is only up to 800x600 and it still does not go to 800X600 lol. So I then tried OPenGL and that worked okay but I have to adjust the screen brightness every time for a different map so I went back to whatever my graphics card has and im hoping it wont give too much trouble .lol
Oh yes with D3D you need to add some config to the unrealtournament.ini haha always forget that. But now new VA is uploaded so the above error is fixed with old D3D
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

@Mar: Before, it was configured for mouse ,I don't know then i found it was configured for keyboard by itself.

I don't have Packet loss.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:@Mar: Before, it was configured for mouse ,I don't know then i found it was configured for keyboard by itself.

I don't have Packet loss.
That's strange usually that happens to me only when I am on a public wifi with some packetloss.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

I have found that it is configured for both keyboard and mouse.

How can i configure it only for mouse?!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:I have found that it is configured for both keyboard and mouse.

How can i configure it only for mouse?!
Press the Enter key while flying. You will notice the left image changing, repeat until you have only mouse or keyboard.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Yeah ,It's fixed ,Thanks Mar :)

And thanks Adam as he told me about it too :biggrin
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

@RJ/Mar:The same issue happens again but this time the first log on the server works but when the game finishes and a new map starts ,The disconnection icon appears and i can't log on unless i reconnect to the server few times and sometimes i can't log on ,This happens everytime a new map starts ,I have to reconnect after few seconds and sometimes as i mentioned it doesn't work....

Any idea how i fix this issue and why it happens?!
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

i have this issue on the bt server where i cant seem to connect for a while. im gonna blame xc engine

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=Mar
Colonel

Post by =(V)=Mar »

=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:@RJ/Mar:The same issue happens again but this time the first log on the server works but when the game finishes and a new map starts ,The disconnection icon appears and i can't log on unless i reconnect to the server few times and sometimes i can't log on ,This happens everytime a new map starts ,I have to reconnect after few seconds and sometimes as i mentioned it doesn't work....

When does this started? Also, can you post your UnrealTournament.log after you get that problem to see if we can get some info from there.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

sometimes also on BT i know wrong area for posting if im in spec and it type !p it wont work or takes along time i simply just reconnect. same thing if i type !s sometimes

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

=(V)=Mar wrote:
=(V)=NyteBlayDe wrote:@RJ/Mar:The same issue happens again but this time the first log on the server works but when the game finishes and a new map starts ,The disconnection icon appears and i can't log on unless i reconnect to the server few times and sometimes i can't log on ,This happens everytime a new map starts ,I have to reconnect after few seconds and sometimes as i mentioned it doesn't work....

When does this started? Also, can you post your UnrealTournament.log after you get that problem to see if we can get some info from there.
It always happens when i finish a map and start another new one ,When the new one starts i connect to the server then the disconnection icon appears ,I have to disconnect for seconds then try again , As i said sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't ,Just have to wait few more seconds and reconnect.
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

^ yeah thats a diff issue than im having

NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Refusing to send:
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

fixed

=(V)=SILVER_FOX
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=SILVER_FOX »

Just happened :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sig by =(V)=DASH

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”