POWER TO THE PEOPLE (2)

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: POWER TO THE PEOPLE (2)

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=MangaGate wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:yeah seriously I already don't want to play because of ghey trans
Fellow VM member, you must learn to adapt, learn not to hate the trans but learn to love it by using it against the foes that have used it against you. Learning to adapt and hone your skill with this one weapon can make all the difference!. Now go fuck shit up my fellow VM member, show them you are a force to be reckoned with!
Best response.
=(V)=D.E.M. wrote:Put a music player inside the server bicthes,end of topic!!!!!!
That was suggested at one point, in fact, I brought this up to Fluke about incorporating into the RX7 but he said he would take too much bandwidth up on the server, which is understandable.
=(V)=Pie wrote:To be honest, I don't see why we keep having to change and/or add things at all. The new RX is already a huge change in and of itself, so adding/removing the trans, adding new songs/sounds, changing spawn protection, etc., is just pushing it.

I think everyone needs to get used to the new RX first. Have that completely finished, and make sure the majority is happy with it. After a few months, then make some changes.

If we keep doing all these drastic changes, people WILL leave. Look at WINGS and HoF, for example. Let's not make the same mistakes.
I was thinking the same thing, after awhile. That's why I didn't want to do another one for couple more weeks (and yes Muffin, it would regard the relics).
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

=(V)=MangaGate wrote:
=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:yeah seriously I already don't want to play because of ghey trans
Fellow VM member, you must learn to adapt, learn not to hate the trans but learn to love it by using it against the foes that have used it against you. Learning to adapt and hone your skill with this one weapon can make all the difference!. Now go fuck shit up my fellow VM member, show them you are a force to be reckoned with!

seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP learn to stop changing shit for no damn reason and then i dont eve see you even fuckin play bro. you have no consideration for anyone and you just change stupid shit because your bored. I had enough of it.

and im tired of your retarded answers of "adapt bro" how about you adapt and suck a cock?

you seriously make me not want to be here anymore.

p.s I RAPE with trans. but I don't like it anymore for RX period.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:
=(V)=MangaGate wrote:

seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP learn to stop changing shit for no damn reason and then i dont eve see you even fuckin play bro. you have no consideration for anyone and you just change stupid shit because your bored. I had enough of it.

and im tired of your retarded answers of "adapt bro" how about you adapt and suck a cock?

you seriously make me not want to be here anymore.

p.s I RAPE with trans. but I don't like it anymore for RX period.
Woah.. tampon? You just went all rampage on his ass.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

actually that was for you candyman sounds like you gave him what to say.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:actually that was for you candyman sounds like you gave him what to say.
Firstly, I didn't tell him to say anything.

Secondly, is that the best you got fairy or you going to continue to throw a hissy fit? Because to be quite honest, that was quite amusing.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I know it was I was laughing the whole time I was writing it. I happen to find myself really amusing.

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:I know it was I was laughing the whole time I was writing it. I happen to find myself really amusing.
I give you credit, you tried, you almost had me. Much love buddy, good luck next time :thumbup

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

bitch please, I had you at hello

DeM

Post by DeM »

:cry
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

=(V)=Elysium wrote:Um.. I hate to be the one to disagree here.. but did we even vote IF we were gonna have a song at all?

I think no matter what song we choose it'll get annoying to hear at the end of EVERY SINGLE MAP.

Can't we just focus on things that actually matter to the gameplay?
Sometimes, it's the ''little'' things that make a difference. I gave this idea more than a day ago and no one had any objections, so I just opened this topic.

The ''I don't want a song'' option will be available. I believe it's just too boring to hear nothing at the end of the map, or the sound of the jet/ guns firing from the players in the end-game ''screenshot''. We have it in MH and it's quite cool.

I will try and see if there is a possibility to have a few songs and the server randomly chooses one, so we can have a different one each time.
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:
=(V)=Elysium wrote:Um.. I hate to be the one to disagree here.. but did we even vote IF we were gonna have a song at all?

I think no matter what song we choose it'll get annoying to hear at the end of EVERY SINGLE MAP.

Can't we just focus on things that actually matter to the gameplay?
Sometimes, it's the ''little'' things that make a difference. I gave this idea more than a day ago and no one had any objections, so I just opened this topic.

The ''I don't want a song'' option will be available. I believe it's just too boring to hear nothing at the end of the map, or the sound of the jet/ guns firing from the players in the end-game ''screenshot''. We have it in MH and it's quite cool.

I will try and see if there is a possibility to have a few songs and the server randomly chooses one, so we can have a different one each time.

Sounds good :-) My vote will be for "no song" then.
CockSmoker
Forums Master

Post by CockSmoker »

This is why I have not really said anything here, dut to if it were just one song, it would get old really fast.
If it rotates through say 5-10 different ones, then that might be cool.
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Make it anything ,Bro ,I'll be waiting for it. :)
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

Unfortunately we will have to put this idea on hold for a while... There is an amazing nexgen mod on the UrS servers that allows you to add many songs to the list and it chooses randomly one to play at the end of the match. I talked to the creator but he doesn't want to give them to the public for various reasons.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:Unfortunately we will have to put this idea on hold for a while... There is an amazing nexgen mod on the UrS servers that allows you to add many songs to the list and it chooses randomly one to play at the end of the match. I talked to the creator but he doesn't want to give them to the public for various reasons.
Continue to hammer him for it.

Return to “General Discussion”