Mapvote configuration

=(V)= Server 1: Rocket-X
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Mapvote configuration

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

yes I know there are 1023 maps on the server and yes I know the NW and IG section is not showing. this will be fixed soon. for now enjoy RX only.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Re: Mapvote configuration

Post by Mikolaj »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:yes I know there are 1023 maps on the server and yes I know the NW and IG section is not showing. this will be fixed soon. for now enjoy RX only.
I hope it will be fixed with NW and IG vote 1 not 0,5 like was before.
sig made by Dash
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

it will always be 0.5 sorry bro as we have ALL stated before this is a RX server FIRST. not a NW or IG server. If it were up to me I would remove NW and IG all together. So just be happy its even on here.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
Mikolaj
Forums Master

Post by Mikolaj »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote:it will always be 0.5 sorry bro as we have ALL stated before this is a RX server FIRST. not a NW or IG server. If it were up to me I would remove NW and IG all together. So just be happy its even on here.
I hope you note that when you change some time ago map vote and remove maps like Zoom. Zerkarium or Dodge Chest Balls etc from normal map list less people play on Vm server and even server rank is lowest. I also by myself spend more time on UK Combogib or IG servers where as well I meet some ,,old Vm players'' Mayby it's just a haphazard or maybe not.
But true is you get stronger RX players position here, but you will losing ig,combo.nw,sniper etc player. because now vote and win map (from last collumn) with few people is almost impossible.
Don't mean me wrong my post is not any kind of malicious or attack your decision I just say some facts.
Do with it whatever you want.

Peace :peace
sig made by Dash
=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

I appreciate your input, again that's fine that everyone goes to Uk servers to play Ig/NW that's what its there for ;) maybe we will make a separate IG server, but for now my focus is RX only.

Return to “Server 1 - =(V)= R O C K E T - X8 - www.vulpinemission.com”