Mapping is Cool

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Mapping is Cool

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

You know, in the past I've done a lot of maps. I'm not an expert by any means but I get them done and I've done some pretty cool ones. Some I've modded and others I've done from scratch. Maybe one of these days when I get some spare time I'll get back into it again. I enjoy it. I did maps for TTS, TUC and TDC. In fact, a number of my maps are still out there in the Internet. I used to game with my nephew TTS-Markus when he was with TTS and he did a really kick-ass condo map which just happens to be called condo...lol. Very cool map. All it takes is an imaginative mind and a little bit if mapping expertise. :)

Anyway, just thought I'd put in my 3-cents (used to be 2-cents but I've added in the cost of living allowance lol).

Here are some of the maps I've done... Kevster's Map Journey...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSEWUc8aLYs Yes, I've a done a few CTF maps too. :rockon
Last edited by =(V)=Kevster on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Re: Mapping is Cool

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

It's awesome to see that we have a mapper in our gaming family :buddies Have you done any CTF maps?

Maybe it's about time we start thinking about a new mapping contest... :chat
=(V)=Rurik
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Rurik »

Awesome, another fellow Mapper!
ImageSignature by =(V)=D/\SH!

Jeg har ingenting, men jeg har alt når jeg har deg.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image
=(V)=Pie
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=Pie »

Always nice to have more mappers in the community. It's fresh and fun maps that help keep the game alive.

Signature by Dash. Thank you!
=(V)=Gladiator
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=Gladiator »

Kevster wrote:.... Yes, I've a done a few CTF maps too. :rockon
Greek.... FUCKING TRY TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fyi

Awesome sig made by FTB Gurl~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johan Cruijf: "Every disadvantage has it's advantage."

<=(V)=Cownage; Moo!>
NyteBlayDe
Forums Master

Post by NyteBlayDe »

Wow ,Great maps ,Glad to see another talented mapper. Good Job on making them Kevester.
Signature made by =(V)=D/\SH
=(V)=_The_Greek_
Pilot First Class

Post by =(V)=_The_Greek_ »

LOL!! I do read posts quickly. sorry
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

=(V)=_The_Greek_ wrote:It's awesome to see that we have a mapper in our gaming family :buddies Have you done any CTF maps?

Maybe it's about time we start thinking about a new mapping contest... :chat

If I remember correctly, no one really replied to the topic I made about another mapping contest in the members section.
=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Thanks for all the nice responses. I still have maps (some CTF) that I've never finished. The problem is finding what I did with them. I know they still exist. I did an incredible skyscraper map a number of years ago (DM) which could also be modified to accommodate CTF too. I added 130 breakable (or shootable) windows to this map. Very cool. All sorts of places to hide inside the building too. If I find it I'll mod it to make it CTF and see how it turns out. Then I'll give it to you folks and see if you like it. :)
=(V)=Muffin
Captain

Post by =(V)=Muffin »

Kevster wrote:Thanks for all the nice responses. I still have maps (some CTF) that I've never finished. The problem is finding what I did with them. I know they still exist. I did an incredible skyscraper map a number of years ago (DM) which could also be modified to accommodate CTF too. I added 130 breakable (or shootable) windows to this map. Very cool. All sorts of places to hide inside the building too. If I find it I'll mod it to make it CTF and see how it turns out. Then I'll give it to you folks and see if you like it. :)

Sounds rad!! Can't wait :-)

Return to “Completed Maps”