Rocket Sniper Now Back on Sniper Server

=(V)=Kevster
Pilot First Class - Contributor

Rocket Sniper Now Back on Sniper Server

Post by =(V)=Kevster »

Hey Guys!

RJ put the Rocket Sniper back on the sniper server. I missed it. Now it's back on. Let's get a team of VM'rs or whoever, on sniper and try it out. Very cool weapon. Thank you RJ for adding it back on! :vmrocks :approvecool
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Re: Rocket Sniper Now Back on Sniper Server

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Did we get the ok from evil? If not, I'd remove it. I'll contact schlong on getting our custom one, as he forgot.
Co-Leader of the Vulpine Mission branch(es) in War Thunder and Call of Duty.
My tags are: =VM19=Coty2255 and |VM|TH3 J0K3R

More games and divisions are coming soon...

=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

Actually, I was just given the ok by Schlong that we could use Evil's deemer sniper as he's too busy at the moment to work on the custom VM sniper.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I uploaded the wrong config so this was an accident. IF they are cool with it then i'll leave it on. I was gonna swap out, or add one of the snipers.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm Actually, I was just given the ok by Schlong that we could use Evil's deemer sniper as he's too busy at the moment to work on the custom VM sniper.
What did u want in your custom sniper? Just a sniper with a customized vm skin and a logo or 2? Or did u specifically want a vm version of the redeemer sniper? Ether way if u dont want anything too complex id b glad to take a crack at it. I need a reason to dust off my coding knowledge, i dont do too much of it anymore but i dont wanna forget any of it :D . Let me know if u want me to take a crack at it and let me know what ur looking for.
=(V)=CandyMan
Forums Master

Post by =(V)=CandyMan »

I do not know what Schlong was creating for us. It wasn't my idea to create a custom sniper for VM.
EvolutionZero wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:24 am
=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm Actually, I was just given the ok by Schlong that we could use Evil's deemer sniper as he's too busy at the moment to work on the custom VM sniper.
What did u want in your custom sniper? Just a sniper with a customized vm skin and a logo or 2? Or did u specifically want a vm version of the redeemer sniper? Ether way if u dont want anything too complex id b glad to take a crack at it. I need a reason to dust off my coding knowledge, i dont do too much of it anymore but i dont wanna forget any of it :D . Let me know if u want me to take a crack at it and let me know what ur looking for.

=(V)=RocketJedi
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by =(V)=RocketJedi »

I think it was just a skinned remake. Nothing crazy.

Do you guys know what sniper looks like the standard sniper but shoots really fast and has a fast trans that shoots far? I think I have it already on the server I just don't recall the name.

=(V)=BloodyRabbit wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 pm That was EPIC! I just creamed all over my panties!!!
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=RocketJedi wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:09 am
I think it was just a skinned remake. Nothing crazy.

Do you guys know what sniper looks like the standard sniper but shoots really fast and has a fast trans that shoots far? I think I have it already on the server I just don't recall the name.
There r a few versions of the default sniper that shoot fast, normally called assault rifles, but i dont know of any that come with a translocator built into the package.
Last edited by EvolutionZero on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
EvolutionZero
V.I.P.

Post by EvolutionZero »

=(V)=CandyMan wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:12 pm I do not know what Schlong was creating for us. It wasn't my idea to create a custom sniper for VM.
ah ok, i thought it was something u guys were requesting

Return to “General Discussion”